SOLD IN 4 DAYS FOR OVER LIST PRICE!!!
3 Bedrooms/2 Bathrooms + Stunning Backyard
Offered At: $350,000 Approx. 1,588 Square Feet
1538 Bubbling Creek Road, Brookhaven, GA 30319
Top 3 Things to Know About This Home
1. Versatile Floorplan One-level living at its best! This home has such a great floorplan with several possible configurations for your living and entertaining spaces. The breakfast area in the updated eat-in kitchen is currently set up as a dining area, but can just as easily be used as a keeping room or family room. The current family room could make a lovely formal living room. The separate dining room itself, currently a game room, is spacious and can easily seat 8-10. Two sets of sliding glass doors from the dining room and kitchen lead out to the patio, the perfect set up for your housewarming party.
2. Big, Low-Maintenance Yard This home is nestled on a 1/3 of an acre lot, which means you get a wonderful backyard to enjoy. The backyard is private and completely fenced, perfect for people with children or furry kids. The patio has plenty of room for your grill and outdoor dining furniture, so you can kick back, relax, and show off your grilling skills to your family and friends. The lot, although large, is very easy to maintain and is filled with mature trees and plants. Usually you don’t get this kind of yard with an in-town home!
3. Location, Location, Location The home is conveniently located just inside the perimeter, near almost any amenity you can think of! It’s less than a mile to local hot-spot Pure Taqueria, a mile to Blackburn Park & Murphey Candler Park, 2 miles to the Chamblee MARTA station, about 2-3 miles to shopping and dining at Town Brookhaven & the new mixed use Parkview on Peachtree (Whole Foods, Lowe’s, & Walmart), and only 5 minutes to the Perimeter area. 285 and downtown Atlanta are easily accessible, so if you work or play in midtown or downtown, your drive won’t be as long.
- Hardwood floors in hall, dining room, & breakfast room; new carpet in family room and master
- Lots of natural light
- Updated kitchen with skylights, granite countertops, island with breakfast bar, & tiled backsplash
- Breakfast area with sliding glass doors out to patio
- Big dining room with 2nd set of sliding glass doors out to patio
- Spacious family room
- Laundry room with storage
- Master bedroom with 2 closets and private bath updated with new paint, tile, and flooring
- Two secondary bedrooms and full bath with skylights
- All bedrooms are clustered together away from main living spaces
- Patio with stacked stone walls and plenty of room for grilling overlooking landscape-graded, fenced backyard with outdoor fire-pit
- 1 car carport with additional parking adjacent
- Outbuilding for lawn & garden storage
- Newly landscaped lot with mature trees and azalea bushes and new mulch
View all images below
(Full-screen images. Grab a tablet or laptop.)
SOLD IN 4 DAYS...