Offered At: $450,000
3 bedrooms/2 baths - 1,488 square feet
3038 Surrey Lane, Brookhaven, GA
3 Things to Know About This Home
1. It has versatile spaces. And, it’s larger than it looks from the outside. Enter the home into the living room, featuring a huge picture window that allows a ton of natural light to pour in. The living room and dining room are really one big open space, with two separate trey ceilings to define each room. The kitchen and family room are also open to one another, ideal for entertaining and for everyday living. The kitchen boasts stainless steel appliances, Mission-style white cabinetry with open shelving, sleek black granite countertops, and a breakfast bar. The family room features a vaulted ceiling and a tiled fireplace with a carved wood mantel above. Windows flank the fireplace and show the view of the private backyard. French doors from the family room lead out to a sunroom that can be used year-round. You might be asking, what about storage? The homeowner added extra storage space in the garage, and there’s additional space in the carport.
2. It has a wonderful yard. Entertain or relax in total privacy! A wood patio in the back gives you plenty of room for grilling and dining while kids or dogs run around the fenced backyard. The yard has lots of open space for your kids, furry or not, to run free and play. Mature trees lend the perfect amount of shade and privacy as well as beauty. The front yard has lots of space, too. Sit on the covered front porch and keep an eye on kids or dogs in the front yard. Surrey Lane is a non cut-through street, so you don’t have to constantly worry about cars whizzing by. You will, however, see most of your neighbors coming by, with or without strollers and dogs on leashes. Impromptu cocktail hour, anyone?
3. It’s in a red hot location! Is your dream to have a house and a yard yet still be within walking distance of restaurants and retail? This home is just minutes to Brookhaven’s top hot spots on Dresden Drive, like Kaleidoscope, Verde, and Valenza. You are just minutes from Town Brookhaven, where you will find Publix, Marshalls, and Costco. It’s a short drive to the interstate, or to Buckhead shopping and nightlife. The Brookhaven Farmer’s Market happens every Saturday from 9-12 as well as many other seasonal activities and events in town like the Brookhaven Beer Fest, the Brookhaven Arts Festival, and the Chili Cook Off.
- Three bedrooms / two full baths
- Approx. 1,488 square feet
- Versatile floor plan with living room open to dining room, kitchen open to fireside family room, and separate sun room
- Hardwood floors throughout
- Kitchen features stainless steel appliances, black granite countertops, white Mission-style cabinetry, and breakfast bar
- Living and dining rooms with stacked trey ceilings
- Vaulted family room with fireplace and French doors out to sunroom with skylight and Eze-Breeze three season windows
- Laundry room with built-in cabinetry and storage space
- Master suite with stacked trey ceiling, 2 closets, and private vaulted bath with two pedestal vanities, jetted tub, and tiled shower
- Two secondary bedrooms with walk-in closets
- Updated secondary bath with tiled tub/shower and pedestal sink
- Attic for extra storage space
- Professionally landscaped lot with irrigation system and mature trees
- Large private backyard with patio and plenty of space to entertain and relax — great for dogs or children!
- One-car garage with storage plus one-car carport
- Sought-after Brookhaven location only about a mile from Ashford Park, featuring playgrounds, walking trails, picnic areas, and open green space
- Quiet, non cut-through street with annual and seasonal neighborhood events
- Just minutes to MARTA, Perimeter, Town Brookhaven, shopping & restaurants on Dresden Drive, the new Parkview on Peachtree featuring Whole Foods, and more
- Easy access to interstates and Midtown/Downtown