3020 Park Lane Offered At: $550,000
4 Bedrooms / 3 Bathrooms + Incredible Backyard
**Scroll down for additional photos.
4 Reasons You’ll Love This Home
1. The floorplan. This home features two bedrooms and a bath on the main level, and two bedrooms and a bath upstairs. There are two types of buyers that we think this versatile floorplan would be especially perfect for: roommates, or a couple. In a roommate situation, the owner of the home could live in the master suite and use the second bedroom upstairs as an office or sitting/living room. The roommate could live in one of the main level bedrooms, and use the second bedroom as an office or sitting/living room. A couple could live in the master suite and each have an office, too, with one office on the main level and one upstairs, or both offices on the main level. They would still have another bedroom for a child or a guest.
2. The main living area. The spacious main living area, consisting of the family room, dining area, and kitchen, is bright and open with lots of natural light. The main living area is really one big space, with design elements to define each room – for example, an island with columns marking the entrance into the kitchen. The kitchen boasts stainless steel appliances, stained cabinetry, and granite countertops; the family room features a gas fireplace with a rustic wood mantel; and the dining area can easily seat 6-8 comfortably.
3. It has a great backyard. A covered porch in the back gives you plenty of room for entertaining, relaxing, and dining. Pull the grill out onto the extended driveway and show off your grilling prowess! Mature trees and many different types of plant life lend the perfect amount of shade and privacy as well as beauty. The porch has outdoor curtains for even more privacy. In the cooler months, you can stay warm thanks to an outdoor wood-burning stove. Curl up with a blanket and devour a good book, or enjoy after-dinner drinks out on the porch.
4. It’s in a fabulous location. This home gives you a ¼ acre property, inside the perimeter, within walking distance of restaurants, retail, parks, schools, services, and more! What’s more, it’s just minutes from Brookhaven’s top hot spots on Dresden Drive, like Kaleidoscope, Verde, Haven, and The One Sushi; Town Brookhaven, where you will find Publix, Marshalls, Costco, and restaurants like Moe’s, Flying Biscuit, and Olde Blind Dog. You also get easy access to interstates and to Buckhead shopping and nightlife.
- 9’ Ceilings on Main Level
- Hardwood Floors Throughout Main Level and Upper Landing
- Crown Molding Throughout
- Open, Spacious Main Living Area Boasts Kitchen, Dining Area, and Family Room
- Family Room Featuring Fireplace with Custom Rustic Wood Mantel and Space Above to Hang Your Flat Screen TV
- Dining Area with Space to Seat 6+
- Island Between Kitchen and Family Room Flanked by Craftsman-Style Columns
- Bedroom on Main Level with Rustic Accent Wall and Two Walk-in Closets
- Bedroom or Office on Main Level with Large Double Closet
- Full Bath on Main Level with Single Vanity Topped with Granite and Tub/Shower Tiled to Ceiling
- Kitchen Features Stainless Steel Appliances Include 30” Maytag Gemini Gas Range with Double Ovens and Center Griddle and Whirlpool Dishwasher, Refrigerator and Built-in Microwave; Stained Wood Cabinetry with Undermount Lighting, Granite Countertops, and Stone Tiled Backsplash; Pantry with Shelving; Island with Additional Storage and Breakfast Bar Seating for 2; Door Leading Out to Covered Porch
Master Suite & Upper-Level Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom with Cathedral Ceiling and Transom Window
- Huge Walk-in Closet with Shelving
- Private Vaulted Bath Features:
- Dual Vanity with Marble Countertop
- Walk-in Shower with Glass Door, Tiled to Ceiling
- Soaking Tub with Tile Surround
- Secondary Bedroom with Walk-in Closet with Shelving and En Suite Bath with Single Granite-Topped Vanity and Tub/Shower Tiled to Ceiling
- Laundry Room with Shelving
- Linen Closet in Upstairs Hallway
- Professionally Landscaped 1/4 Acre Lot with Fenced Backyard
- Craftsman-Style Exterior with Cedar Shingles and Board & Batten Shutters
- Covered Front Porch with Flagstone Steps Leading Down to Front Yard
- Covered Porch in Back with Teak Flooring and Privacy Curtains — Extends Relaxing/Entertaining Space Outdoors!
- Wood-Burning Stove on Covered Patio Keeps You Nice & Toasty in the Cool Months
- Super Private Backyard with Tons of Mature Trees and Various Species of Plants for Even More Privacy
- Grassy Area Perfect for Dogs or Kids
- Extra Parking Through the Gate Behind the House
- Extended Driveway Through the Gate Can Also Be Used as Patio Space for Outdoor Entertaining
- Sought-After Location Only .6 Miles from Ashford Park, Featuring Playgrounds, Walking Trails, Picnic Areas, and Open Greenspace
- .8 Miles to Ashford Park Elementary School
- Only 1/2 Mile from Peachtree-Dekalb Airport Park, with Playgrounds, Picnic Areas, Open Grassy Areas, and an Airstrip Observation Stadium, Downwind Restaurant and Frosty Caboose
- Two Miles to Village Place on Dresden Drive, with Popular Restaurants Kaleidoscope, Valenza, Haven, and The One Sushi
- Quiet Neighborhood with Annual and Seasonal Events
- Just Minutes to MARTA, Perimeter, Town Brookhaven, the New Parkview on Peachtree Featuring Whole Foods, Chipotle, Zoe’s Kitchen, and More
- Easy Access to Interstates and Midtown/Downtown