2334 Cortez Way, Brookhaven, GA
Offered At: $450,000 Approx. 1,952 Square Feet
3 Bedrooms/ 2 Full Bathrooms + AMAZING Backyard
4 Things we LOVE about this home
1. We love the versatile spaces. These days, buyers want versatile floorplans with lots of living space, and this home’s got it. The kitchen has a breakfast area, plus there’s a separate dining room – use the breakfast nook for every day and the dining room for entertaining! The kitchen peeks into the family room, which is great for parents – they can work in the kitchen while keeping an eye on children playing in the family room. The vaulted family room has lots of space to spread out and relax, plus there’s a living room if you like to entertain guests. A huge bay window lets in a ton of light! The home also has a master suite plus two secondary bedrooms and a full bath, ideal for hosting out-of-town guests.
2. We adore the renovated kitchen. A lot of time and energy went into renovating this beautiful kitchen! The kitchen boasts white wood Shaker-style cabinetry with soft close doors and drawers, undermount lighting, and charming open shelving. The cabinets are topped with granite and finished off with a stone tile backsplash, and the look is rounded out with GE Profile stainless steel appliances. The kitchen is large enough to house a butcher block island and extra cabinetry next to the breakfast area and still not feel cramped! The wall of windows in the family room allows you to see from the kitchen right out into the backyard.
3. We dig the backyard. Yes, there’s plenty of space indoors to relax and entertain, but this home doubles your living and entertaining space by extending it outside! A wood deck just off the family room has plenty of room for grilling and dining while your two or four legged kids run around the fenced backyard. A patio sits a little further back, boasting an outdoor firepit and more space for relaxing. The yard has lots of open space for kids and dogs. Imagine the memories you could make in this backyard, grilling out with friends and family, playing sports and outdoor games, and gathering around the firepit… all in total privacy.
4. We especially love the location! Is your dream to have a house and a yard yet still be within walking distance of restaurants and retail? This home is just minutes to Brookhaven’s top hot spots on Dresden Drive, like Kaleidoscope, Verde, and Valenza. You are just minutes from Town Brookhaven, where you will find Publix, Marshalls, and Costco. It’s a short drive to the interstate, or to Buckhead shopping and nightlife. It’s only .6 miles to Briarwood Park, featuring tennis courts, ball fields, trails, playgrounds, and picnic areas, plus a newly renovated swimming pool with a splash pad for the kids. The Brookhaven Farmer’s Market happens every Saturday from 9-12 as well as many other seasonal activities and events in town like the Brookhaven Beer Fest, the Brookhaven Arts Festival, and the Chili Cook Off.
- Three bedrooms / two full baths
- Approx. 1,952 square feet, but feels bigger!
- Great floorplan with living room, large family room, spacious eat-in kitchen, and separate dining room
- Hardwood floors throughout
- Kitchen features stainless steel GE Profile appliances, granite countertops, white wood Shaker cabinetry with soft-close drawers and doors, stone tile backsplash, and built-in pantry with pull-out drawers, plus breakfast area with extra cabinetry
- Separate formal dining room for entertaining
- Vaulted family room with wall of windows overlooks private backyard
- Separate living room with built-in bay window seat
- Laundry room with built-in shelving and storage space
- Master suite with generous bedroom, 2 closets, and updated private bath with two vanities, jetted tub, and custom tiled shower with frameless glass doors
- Two secondary bedrooms with ample closet space
- Updated full bath with tub/shower and pedestal sink
- New A/C units
- Big, level backyard, fully fenced, with irrigation system, mature trees, and plenty of space to entertain and relax — great for dogs or children!
- Backyard also features a deck for grilling, a patio with an outdoor firepit, and a storage shed
- Quiet, non cut-through street in family-friendly Drew Valley neighborhood with regular neighborhood activities and events
- Sought-after Brookhaven location near Dresden Drive hot spots Verde, Kaleidoscope, Haven and many other restaurants and shops; close to Brookhaven Farmer’s Market; and .6 miles to Briarwood Park featuring tennis courts, playgrounds, picnic areas, and a newly renovated pool with splash pad for kids of all ages
- Easy access to MARTA, Perimeter business district, Buckhead shopping and night life, midtown, & downtown