2114 Drew Valley Road
Offered At: $410,000
4 Bedrooms / 3 Bathrooms
3 Reasons to Choose This Home
1. The basement. The finished basement almost doubles your living and entertaining space! The basement houses three bedrooms, a full bath, and a big laundry room. The bedrooms give you endless possibilities – one of the bedrooms has no window, so it would make a fabulous home movie theater or exercise room! Or, use the bedrooms as guest space. They’ll appreciate the extra privacy.
2. The yard. This home has a huge deck with lots of room for grilling out, relaxing, and hosting get-togethers with family and friends. The backyard is filled with mature trees, so you have a ton of privacy and a beautiful, lush view from the deck. You’ll love the front yard – it has plenty of space for dogs or kids to run and play.
3. The location. Imagine being able to quickly pop over to the market or take a stroll to the park! This home is near Brookhaven’s top hot spots on Dresden Drive, like Kaleidoscope, Verde, and Valenza. You are just minutes from Town Brookhaven and from Parkview on Peachtree and Peachtree Station. It’s a short drive to the interstate, or to Buckhead shopping and nightlife. You can walk to Briarwood Park, featuring tennis courts, ball fields, trails, playgrounds, and picnic areas, plus a renovated swimming pool with a splash pad for the kids. Brookhaven also has many seasonal activities and community events like the Brookhaven Beer Fest, the Brookhaven Arts Festival, and the Chili Cook Off.
- Four bedrooms / three full baths
- Wonderful floorplan with master on the main, living room open to kitchen and dining area, sunroom addition, and finished basement with three bedrooms
- Kitchen features natural wood cabinetry, slate tiled floors and backsplash, and vaulted ceiling with exposed beams
- Dining area in kitchen with garden window and exposed brick wall
- Spacious vaulted living room open to sunroom
- Sunroom with vaulted ceiling and walls of windows overlooking deck, plus door out to deck
- Vaulted master suite has huge walk-in closet and renovated en suite bath with custom vanity, walk-in shower tiled to ceiling, and jetted tub
- Vaulted bath on the main with marble-topped single vanity and tiled tub/shower
- Finished basement with hardwood floors and laundry room
- Basement also features three bedrooms and full bath
- Third bedroom in basement has closet but no window — tiled floor makes it a great work-out room!
- 1/3 of an acre lot with super private backyard and big, level front yard
- Large multi-level deck has plenty of space to grill out, entertain, and relax
- Attached one-car carport
- Sought-after Drew Valley, an active neighborhood just minutes to Dresden Drive restaurants & shops
- Only 1/2 a mile to Briarwood Park with renovated pool, tennis courts, playground, and gym facilities
- Just minutes to MARTA, Perimeter, Town Brookhaven, the new Parkview on Peachtree featuring Whole Foods, BuHi dining, and more
- Easy access to interstates and Midtown/Downtown
Ashford Park Elementary School
Chamblee Middle School
Chamblee Charter High School