1892 8th Street
Offered At: $449,000
3 Bedrooms / 2 Bathrooms
3 Reasons to Love this Home
1. The floorplan. Once you enter this adorable home, you immediately feel warm and at home. The living room is the first to greet you with its soaring ceilings and abundance of natural light. The living room is open to the formal dining room – great for entertaining! The kitchen boasts stainless steel appliances, white Mission-style cabinetry, granite countertops, and a subway tiled backsplash. The kitchen also has a breakfast nook that leads to a wonderful vaulted sunroom. The sunroom gives you extra living and entertaining space with the backdrop of the beautiful backyard and patio.
2. The yard. This home is nestled on a corner lot with a big front yard and a large back yard! Entertain guests on the stone patio, with picturesque views of the private, fenced backyard. The patio has plenty of space to grill out and dine al fresco. There’s plenty of space in the backyard to set up a swingset or playhouse, play outdoor games and sports, entertain, or relax. Parents and dog owners alike will love having a fenced backyard! You can also sit on the front porch and say hello to your neighbors out strolling or exercising.
3. The location. This home gives you .30 acres of property, inside the perimeter, within walking distance of restaurants, retail, parks, schools, services, and more! You are super close to Historic Chamblee and BuHi (Buford Highway); just minutes from Brookhaven’s top hot spots on Dresden Drive, like Kaleidoscope, Verde, Haven, and The One Sushi; near Town Brookhaven, where you will find Publix, Marshalls, and Costco; and just around the corner from all the shopping and dining on Peachtree Road. Chamblee also has many annual and seasonal events like the Chamblee Fun Mud Run, the Chamblee Summer Concert Series, and the Taste of Chamblee fall festival.
- Three bedrooms / two baths
- 9’+ ceilings, plantation shutters, and gorgeous hardwood floors throughout
- Vaulted living room open to formal dining room
- Renovated kitchen features white cabinetry, granite countertops, subway tile backsplash, stainless steel appliances, vaulted ceiling, and recessed lighting
- Bright breakfast area with French doors out to wonderful sunroom
- Spacious sunroom with tile flooring, vaulted ceiling, three walls of windows, and skylights
- Glass door from sunroom leads out to patio & backyard
- Master suite with two closets and private bath with pedestal sink and shower
- Two secondary bedrooms, or use one as an office
- Vaulted full bath in hall with transom window, single vanity, and tub/shower
- Energy-efficient Nest thermostat
- Stone patio with room to grill and dine
- One-car detached garage in backyard — great for car or boat enthusiasts!
- Use garage to store lawn & garden equipment, tools, or outdoor toys
- Fenced backyard with mature trees and tons of space for sports, outdoor games, and play equipment
- 1/3 acre corner lot with large front yard
- Second driveway on side of home leads inside fenced backyard right to the garage
- Only .3 miles to Ashford Forest Greenspace Trailhead
- Just 1/4 mile to Clairmont Park, featuring climbing equipment, picnic areas, and tons of greenspace
- Just minutes to MARTA, Perimeter, Town Brookhaven, Village Place, Parkview on Peachtree featuring Whole Foods, BuHi dining, Historic Chamblee, parks, & more!
- Easy access to interstates and Midtown/Downtown