1321 Sunland Drive
Offered At: $800,000
5 Bedrooms + Office/ 4.5 Bathrooms/ Finished Terrace Level
4 Things We Love About This Home
1. The details. This home is beautiful from the inside out! From the moment you pull up to the home, you can tell that this home will be something special. Outside, the well-manicured lot and Craftsman-style detail of this well-built home welcome you. Inside, the refinished hardwood floors, custom cabinetry and trim work, and transom windows tell you that you are walking through an impressive home. This home was built by EarthCraft, a “green” home building company, which saves you money on energy costs and lessens your impact on the environment.
2. The kitchen. You won’t ever want to leave your beautiful kitchen! Stainless steel appliances include a five-burner gas cooktop and vent hood, wall oven, built-in microwave, and dishwasher. Stained cabinetry with undercabinet lighting, a natural stone tiled backsplash, and granite countertops round out the look. The center island houses an extra-large double stainless steel sink and has a raised breakfast bar that seats 3-4. The kitchen also has a breakfast area that can easily handle 4-6 people. But the best part about the kitchen is the design. It’s completely open to the family room and breakfast area, with the butler’s pantry and dining room just steps away.
3. The floorplan. This home has so much space! The main level features not only the large, open main living area with the kitchen and family room, but also a roomy office/study and an elegant formal dining room. The upper level houses a big master suite plus three additional bedrooms and two additional baths. If you still want more space, the terrace level also has a bedroom, a bath, and a family room! The only issue you’ll have with this home is finding time to use all that space.
4. The exterior. This home has lots of ways for you to enjoy the outdoors! Sit and relax on your rocking chair front porch and say hello to your neighbors as they stroll by. Grill out on the oversized deck and dine al fresco with family and friends. Even in bad weather, you’re covered – the screened porch gives you a way to enjoy the outdoors without worrying about rain. Play with your kids or dogs in the level, fenced backyard. The front and back yards are spacious, landscaped, and well-maintained – in fact, the backyard is large enough to hold a regulation-sized volleyball court.
- EarthCraft Home Custom-Built in 2007 — Saves You Money on Energy Bills and Maintenance Costs!
- Refinished Hardwood Floors Throughout Main Level and Upper Landing
- Deluxe Crown Molding, Beautiful Woodwork, and Transom Windows Throughout
- 10+ Foot Ceilings on Main Level; 9+ Foot Ceilings on Upper and Terrace Levels
- Office/Study on Main Level with French Doors
- Family Room has Stone Tiled Gas Fireplace with Wood Mantel and Built-in Cabinetry and Shelving on Each Side — Open to Kitchen and Breakfast Area
- Formal Dining Room with Judges Paneling and Coffered Ceiling
- Butler’s Pantry with Upper/Lower Cabinetry, Granite Countertop, Tiled Backsplash, and Beverage Cooler
- Half Bath on Main with Pedestal Sink
- Finished Terrace Level with Family Room, Bedroom with Walk-in Closet, and Full Single Vanity Bath with Tiled Tub/Shower, Plus Storage Space
- Tankless Water Heater and Electric Air Filter
- Exterior and Interior of Home, Deck, & Front Porch Repainted (Feb 2018)
- New Roof (Feb 2018)
- Kitchen Boasts Stainless Steel Appliances, Stained Wood Cabinetry with Undermount Lighting, Stone Tiled Backsplash, and Granite Countertops
- Center Island with Oversized Stainless Steel Sink has Raised Breakfast Bar That Seats 3-4
- Generous Breakfast Area with Three Walls of Windows
- French Doors from Breakfast Area Lead Out to Fabulous Screened Porch and Deck
- Master Suite Boasts Stacked Trey Ceiling
- Gigantic Walk-in Closet Large Enough for Dressers
- Private Master Bath Features Stained Vanity with Dual Sinks and Granite Countertops, Jetted Tub Under Picture Window Set In Stone Tile, Large Walk-in Shower Tiled to Ceiling with Built-in Bench and Dual Showerheads, and Water Closet
- Two Bedrooms Connected by Dual Vanity Jack and Jill Bath with Granite Countertops and Tiled Tub/Shower
- 3rd Bedroom with Access to Full Bath with Single Vanity and Tiled Tub/Shower
- All Secondary Bedrooms have Large Double Closets
- Laundry Room with Shelving and Utility Sink
- Covered Rocking Chair Front Porch with Shiplap Ceiling and Craftsman-Style Columns and Railing
- Professionally Landscaped .30 Acre Lot with Level, Fenced Backyard with Irrigation System and Lots of Room for Kids or Dogs, Outdoor Games and Sports, and Entertaining
- Backyard is Large Enough for a Regulation-Sized Volleyball Court!
- Screened Porch with Shiplap Ceiling and Brick Floor, Opens Up to Oversized Deck with Lots of Space to Grill & Relax — Plus Steps Lead Down into the Backyard
- Terrace Level Also Has Door Out to the Backyard and Door Out to Driveway
- Attached Two-Car Garage and Driveway with Extra Space for Guest Parking
- Active, Family-Friendly Neighborhood with Regular Neighborhood Activities and Events
- Sought-After Location Just a Half Mile from Popular Brookhaven Restaurants like Kaleidoscope, Pour, & The One Sushi, Retail, and Services, All at Village Place on Dresden Drive, and Near Starbucks, Kroger, and More
- Only .9 Miles to Brookhaven Park, Featuring Multi-Use Fields, Dog Park, Community Center, and Playground
- Easy Access to MARTA, Perimeter Business District, Buckhead Shopping and Nightlife, Interstates, and Midtown/Downtown Atlanta