1251 Star Drive
Offered At: $460,000
3 Bedrooms / 3 Bathrooms
OPEN HOUSE SUNDAY 3-5 PM
3 Reasons to Purchase This Home
1. The versatile floorplan. This home is larger than it looks! Step into the living room, awash in natural light. The living room boasts a brick fireplace and built-in shelving. Just off the living room is a wonderful office or study with wall to wall built-in shelving. Adjacent to the living room is the spacious dining room, roomy enough to seat 6-8 comfortably. A few more steps and you’re in the kitchen, updated with stainless steel appliances and granite countertops. A bright breakfast nook is just off the kitchen – or use it as a keeping room or play room. This home has a great floorplan with each bedroom having access to a bath, including a master with en suite bath and a secondary bedroom with a bath in the hall. Upstairs, there’s a huge bedroom and a full bath – perfect for guests!
2. The wonderful backyard. An entertainer’s delight! A brick paver patio sits underneath a charming arbor and trellis with lots of space for your outdoor furniture. A stone patio extends your relaxing and entertaining space further into the yard and gives you a place to pull out the grill and show off your skills. Two patios give you so many options for hanging out with Mother Nature! The yard has plenty of open greenspace for dogs or kids to run and play. The yard is fenced and private thanks to plentiful trees and plants.
3. The fabulous location. This quiet street lies inside the perimeter, within walking distance of restaurants, retail, parks, schools, services, MARTA, and more! It’s a stone’s throw from Brookhaven’s top hot spots on Dresden Drive, like Kaleidoscope, Verde, Haven, and The One Sushi, and just minutes to Town Brookhaven, where you will find Publix, Marshalls, and Costco. You get easy access to interstates and to Buckhead shopping and nightlife. The Brookhaven Farmers’ Market happens every Saturday from 9-12 as well as many other seasonal activities and events in town like the Brookhaven Beer Fest, the Brookhaven Arts Festival, and the Chili Cook Off.
- Three bedrooms / three full baths
- Hardwood floors on main level and tons of natural light throughout
- Renovated kitchen features granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and natural wood cabinetry
- Breakfast room adjacent to kitchen with door out to backyard and patio — or use this as a keeping room!
- Living room boasts brick fireplace and built-in shelving
- Wonderful office or study off family room has wall of built-in shelving
- Spacious separate dining room
- Great floorplan with each bedroom having a full bath!
- Master on the main features ample closet
- Dual vanity master bath addition with granite countertops and walk-in shower tiled to ceiling
- Secondary bedroom on main with ample closet
- Secondary full bath on main has single vanity and tiled tub/shower
- Hardwood stairs lead to upper level with large bedroom with skylight, tons of storage, and custom sliding barn door leading into full bath with single vanity and tiled jetted tub — would make a great guest or nanny suite!
- Gorgeous fenced backyard with arbor and trellis overlooking brick paver patio, plus stone grilling patio and open greenspace for sports, play, or entertaining
- Front yard with professional landscaping, landscape lighting, and irrigation system
- Quiet non cut-through street
- Sought-after location in the heart of Brookhaven, approximately half a mile to Dresden Drive hot spots like Haven, Kaleidoscope, Pour, & The One Sushi; shopping centers featuring Mellow Mushroom, Sugar Shack, Dunkin Donuts, Starbucks and more; Fernwood Park; Brookhaven/Oglethorpe MARTA station; and the Brookhaven library
- Easy access to Perimeter business district, Buckhead shopping and night life, midtown, & downtown